In 2006, WaBa Grill was founded in sunny Southern California on the principle that healthy food made with quality fresh ingredients doesn't have to be expensive, and that making smart eating decisions doesn't come at a sacrifice for taste. We receive raw vegetables and proteins through our delivery doors and we serve you these same items on our plates and in our bowls as nature intended and that means cooking without the use of fryers, heat lamps or so much as a single drop of oil - just a little bit of WaBa magic is all it takes!
Our Promise to Customers
- We will always greet you with a smile.
- We will make your meal with the utmost care and speed.
- We will keep the dining area clean and tidy.
- We will listen to your comments / suggestions and respond.
- We will do our best to offer you the best dining experience during your visit to WaBa Grill restaurant.
WaBa Grill strives to serve the best California fusion menu items grilled to order using only quality ingredients. We serve boneless, skinless, fat-trimmed chicken, rib-eye cuts of steak, as well as salmon, shrimp, and tofu. At Waba Grill we want our customers to enjoy healthy entrées freshly prepared to order while served at “on the go” speed. We also look to promote constructive partnership with franchisees to achieve leading quick-service operations catering to customers seeking a clean, inviting, and satisfying dining experience. Achieve ever-growing brand recognition with relentless investment on the merit of WaBa Grill menu.
A Few Good Men & Women
We are recruiting, do you have what it takes?
- Liquid Asset: $500,000
- Net Worth: $1 Million
- Full-time commitment to WaBa Grill
- Highly motivated, compassionate, well-organized
- Acute business acumen
- Food industry/Restaurant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Loves working with people
Meet Jerry Bajwa, Multi-Unit WaBa Grill Franchisee
We expect nothing but the best from all our franchisees and we ask for nothing less than full commitment to the development of productknowledge and complete understanding of the WaBaphilosophy. All franchisees are required to:
- Full completion of training
- Vigorously promote the WaBa brand
- Fully utilize all systems and services provided
- Comply with all binding agreements, i.e., the Franchise Agreement and Operations Manual.
- Franchisee Fee: $30,000 for initial store, $25,000 each additional store
- Franchise Term: 10 years with one additional option of 5 years
- On-going Royalty: 5% of Gross Sales (minus sales tax)
- Marketing Fund: 3% of GrossSales (minus sales tax)
- Per Store Investment: Approx. from $336,000 to $572,000
JOIN US NOW!
Have Questions? Contact us!
Are you ready
TO GET STARTED?
Fill up the form below to get more information on joining the WaBa Grill Franchise Family!