Waba Grill, Inc. is committed to providing excellent service to all of our guests, including those with disabilities.
To accomplish this, Waba Grill, Inc. has based its web accessibility standards within the Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
Here, at Waba Grill, we believe our continued efforts toward conforming to this standard will provide our guests with accessible content and an enjoyable experience.
Just some of the steps that are being taken toward providing more accessible web content include, but is not limited to, dedicating resources to digital accessibility, performing multi-layer accessibility testing and analysis of new and updated web content.
We use the wave tool in conjunction with these guidelines to ensure the website is ADA compliant.
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content in order to be changed into other forms. EX. large print, braille, speech, symbols, simpler language.
- Alternatives for time-based media
- Content that that can be changed into simpler layout without losing structure or information
- Easy for hearing and hearing, separating foreground from background
- Functionality available of keyboard
- Time sensitive
- Designs sensitive to seizure prone individuals
- Multiple ways to navigate
- Readable and understandable
- Operationally predictable