How To Earn Points Physically In-Store
- Place your order with our cashier.
- On your app, under the rewards tab, click "Earn Points."
- Present your QR code to the cashier, to be scanned.
- You're all set! Points are automatically added to your account.
How to Earn Points Using Your Receipt
- Place your order with our cashier. Be sure to get your receipt.
- On your app, under the rewards tab, click "Earn Points" and click "Scan Code"
- Using your camera, scan the QR code that is on your receipt.
- Points should populate on your account!
How to Earn Points Online
- On the app, simply place your order by navigating through the order tab.
Upon placing your order, your points are automatically added!
- PS: When ordering through the web, be sure to log-in using your rewards credentials so we can add your points accordingly.
How to Redeem Rewards In-Store (using your points)
- Place your order with our cashier
- Mention to your cashier that you would like to redeem your reward & notify them which one.
- On the app, click the "Rewards" tab, and click the gift icon on the bottom right screen.
- Choose the redeemable you want to get.
Show the QR Code to the cashier.
- PS: If you don't get to scan within the one-minute allotment, don't worry, the reward will return to your stash for next time.
How to Redeem Rewards Through the App (using your points)
- Place your order online. Make sure you add the item you want to redeem to your basket.
- Go though the ordering process.
- Upon reaching the checkout page, click Redeem.
- Select the redeemable you want to redeem.
- Complete payment and the discount should be reflected on your order.
How to Refer Friends/Family
- Opening the WaBa Rewards app, click the "More" section on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the "Invite Friends" button.
- Tap your code to copy and share and send to a friend.
- Your friend would then have to input this code when creating their account.
- Upon their first purchase, you and your friend will get the referral reward!
I Can't Scan My Receipt...
- During your first QR code scan, your phone should have prompted permission to activate your camera. Press okay to allow the WaBa Rewards app to scan receipts through your camera.
- If you previously didn't give permission, you can go to your phone's app settings, find the WaBa Rewards App, and toggle on the camera permission.
I don't see my QR Code on my receipt...
- If you don't see your QR code on the receipt, it means that your purchase was linked to a mobile check-in already!
To double check on your app:
- Open the WaBa Rewards App.
- On the bottom right corner, select the "More" tab.
- Click on account history.
- The top-most log should reflect your most recent activity, indicating how many points you lost or received.
- If your recent purchase is not listed, please reach out to email@example.com.